HRSA Program for COVID-19 Testing for the Uninsured
- March 17, 2022, NILA letter to Majority Leader Schumer, Minority Leader McConnell, Speaker Pelosi, and Minority Leader
- March 15, 2022, letter from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Acting Director Shalanda D. Young and White House Coordinator for COVID-19 Response Jeffrey D. Zients to Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi (pdf)
- Fact Sheet: Consequences of Lack of Funding for Efforts to Combat COVID-19 if Congress Does Not Act (pdf)
CONTACT YOUR SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVE IMMEDIATELY!
NILA has prepared background information and template letters for you to use to communicate to your Members of Congress the potentially severe disruptions in the Nation’s COVID response if funding for COVID-19 testing for uninsured patients is allowed to run out.
Your legislators need to hear from you about the urgent need to continue funding for COVID-19 testing for uninsured patients. We have provided several options below to help you take action on this important issue:
- To email your legislators, click here
- To call your legislators, click here